Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What do college students carry for stress?

What do college students carry for stress?
Typically it's spend our parents money and get "turnt" up every single night of the week. For some of us it's a different story we may have kids or a job to keep. Others are just doing it to add on to there list of achievements. Me personally, I don't wanna have to worry about my future anymore so I decided to finish school but still work at the same time. It's honestly not as difficult as I imaged but only taking one class I cannot speak for others. Some people can be so busy they don't have enough time to cook there own meals or get a full 6-8 hours of sleep. I have a decent enough amount of time on my hands but as I said I have a job and I don't spend a lot of time at home. What can I say? I don't like doing nothing.
http://education.seattlepi.com/reasons-college-life-can-stressful-1244.html

No comments:

Post a Comment