So I haven’t exactly got to experience
the secret life of a college student yet, seeing that I’m still in high school
and only started college last month. But there is this perceived idea that
college is just partying, sex, and drugs. Even though there might be a piece of
that life style during college I think there is more a college student does. College
is where you find yourself and where you learn how to manage your time right
and your finances too. Where your ideas and religious views are challenged. Where
you are challenged. The place where you find out all the different ways you can
cook roman noodles, and how to stay awake through class or sleep with your eyes
open during class and do a cram session later. You do anything and everything
to survive and pass. Then there comes the secrets you hide from your parents
and the rest of your family, the parties, sex, and drugs. While it does happen I
don’t think or expect it to be at the level the media hypes it up to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment