From going to work, riding my horse to driving out to Pueblo every Sunday to get some practice in on the Bulls. Id say I have a pretty great life, work hard on all of my goals especially Bull riding. Every time I reach that goal then I make another one and another one. I push myself to the limit every time I get on a Bull. Yes its a scary to get in that chute with a 2,000 pound animal in an all metal box.To hear the Bull kicking at the gate snorting and when he looks at you in the eyes and you can read exactly what hes saying, and that is he wants to hurt you so bad but you look at him and in your head you say I can ride him. But let me tell you it is one heck of an adrenaline rush! Every time I ride and fall I just get back up hurting or not and say give me another on to ride.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/28/a4/b0/28a4b0f37efc253a43b380960fd66ef7.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment