Wednesday, February 17, 2016


The secret lives of a college students

         Becoming a college student was the worst yet best decision of my life. I’m known to procrastinate everything, and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING. For example my math class I at least have 4-5 chapter homework due within a week it is assigned, so I think I have a week to do this no problem right? Wrong I will literally lie to myself and say that I can do it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or the day after to that but no sir, I end up building up all that homework, along with my anxiety of not getting it done and my grade dropping, and the fact that I stay up past midnight the night before I have class and finish my homework and yet still have to come in early the next day on 3 cups of coffee and almost 4 on my way to school and finish the homework. Basically what I’m saying is you procrastinate, build up anxiety, develop a coffee addiction (unless you already had one, in that case you make it worse), you start to eat a lot more then before (you’re just always hungry). However with all of this cons they’re some pros you can pick your class and went to have them, you get to meet new people, or you don’t have to socialize at all! Which is awesome because I hate talking to people but I’m really good at it. In other words, don’t procrastinate, do your homework, have a cup or coffee (or 3), don’t watch 8 episodes of Greys Anatomy over your homework, study , and pack food for class. That’s it. Actually small tip do not buy your books new either used, rent them, or find them on amazon way cheaper. The picture to the right is what a basically do when I want to watch Netflix, math homework, and hang out with my bestfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment